Number 5 in an occasional series – Timeline.
Each of the pictures below comes from a game that is set in a particular time. Arrange the games/characters in chronological order (oldest first). Take the initial letter of each of the 5 games it will give you the name of another game. What is the hidden answer, for which there is no picture clue? The solution is now at the bottom of this page, so don’t scroll down until you are ready to know the answer.
The Solution to the quiz is BRASS;
- Battle Line – Card of Alexander the Great ~330BC
- Rise of Empires – Box cover of Julius Caesar ~60BC
- Age of Empires – Board art of the captain ~ 1600 AD
- Saint Petersburg – Card of Czar Peter the Great ~1700
- Sherlock Holmes, consulting detective – Newspaper archive – 1888
Michel was the first, to get a full correct answer.