We have now reopened for club members who have booked a game.
Currently there will only be 5-tables. 2 tables in our room upstairs, 1-table in the back room and 2 tables in the downstairs room on the right as you enter. No more than 4 people per game.
Games for the next games-night (only) must be arranged using this page so we know who is coming in. We have a maximum of 20-players, so please do not turn-up on the off-chance.
- Play with the same group throughout the evening.
- Drinks should be ordered via the corner of the main bar and then taken immediately to your table or be delivered there.
- Wearing of masks is encouraged, but not mandatory. Sit back from the table, when you can. Maintain distance.
- Hand sanitiser will be on each table – use it before you start playing a game, and during the evening.
- Put your £2 in the box as usual – exact money.
[You can use this page to propose games or find players for Thursday evening. To start a new thread post a message in the box at the bottom of the page. To reply to someone else, first hit the 'reply' button beneath their message. If you cannot take up your booked place, let the organiser know so it can be released for someone else.]